Sleep & Beyond Organic Cotton Sateen Sheet Set
A Great Night’s Sleep Starts Here.
Our organic cotton sateen sheets rival those found in the world’s finest hotels and resorts. These sheets are the perfect blend of class, durability, and comfort. Sink between these buttery, smooth, soft sheets for restorative sleep that’s second to none. A customer favorite, these sheets are made of the finest organic cotton and are free of pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals. We think you’ll agree with us when we say these are like no other bedding in the world.
- Lightweight, smooth, and soft organic cotton sateen is expertly tailored to provide you with luxurious, deep sleep.
- Breathable and comfortable.
- Gets softer each time you wash them, with less wrinkling.
- Provides a long-lasting and durable hypoallergenic bedding solution.
- Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
- By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote a balanced ecosystem, and prolong your health. Good on your skin, great on your conscience!
- Fabric is made with long-staple 100% organic cotton and yarns of the finest quality.
- Trend-setting technologically improves upon the classic 300 thread count using 60s yarn with single-ply and single pick construction.
- Sanforized and mercerized for best performance, softness, and durability. No more need to worry about shrinkage from washing and drying!
- Flat sheet and pillowcases have Z-style upscale hemstitch with a 4” classic hem size.
- Pillowcases have a 6” flap which helps keep the pillow in place and inside the case.
- Deep pockets on the fitted sheet and reinforced elastic ensure a proper fit for up to 18” mattresses.
- Fitted sheets are double stitched at the corners for extra durability for the ultimate cooling sheet that will stand the test of time.
- Ethically and eco-consciously made from start to finish with 100% organic cotton, using solar power, and 91% less water in our Fair Trade-certified factory in India. Product labels are 100% organic cotton. No harmful emissions are created during the sustainable production process..
- Comes in an organic, biodegradable, reusable cloth bag.
- 5-Year Warranty.
- Organic cotton is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and Oeko Tex certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
- Our USA fulfillment center is also GOTS certified. Certificate #OTCO-OT-024204.
GOTS is recognized as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain, and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Oeko-Tex standard ensures the raw materials and accessories used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.